Trout Stocking Sale

The Kennebec District will not be selling trout this year.  We suggest contacting one of our neighboring SWCD’s.

For those who may need an IF&W stocking permit from IF&W. Click here:  Stocking Permit  

It’s called a “Fish Stocking permit for private ponds” under the Fishing section


official District logo  Here is a happy customer from decades ago. If you recognize her, please let us know. This is an old photo from our collection.

A Happy Customer from decades ago.

A Happy Customer from decades ago.